18 Aug 10 must-have plugins for WordPress
These are list of 10 must-have plugins for WordPress that you must install in your Word Press website.
- To avoid comment spam from your blog, you must use Akismet. Normally, it is installed in your blog.
- You have to use a plugin for backing up the data of your entire website. BackUpWordPress is such a plugin that takes backup of all databases and secures your blog in case of deletion of your files for some security reasons.
- SEO plays a big part in publicizing your blog. People come to know about your blog only if it generates unique content with appropriate use of SEO keywords. There are many good plugins available in Word Press such as WordPress SEO by Yoast, All in One SEO Pack, etc. which can boost your website in terms of Google page rank or Alexa rank.
- Security of the blog plays an important role as it protects the blog from various spams and malwares. If you are the owner of the blog, then you must have to install some good plugins for security. All In One WP Security & Firewall, BulletProof Security are the names of few security plugins which can take your blog’s security to a whole new level.
- It is very necessary to check the statistics of your blog as it shows how much traffic you are generating from the blog by your content and sale. There are several plugins which helps you to provide insights of your blog. Google Analytics for WordPress, WordPress.com stats track views, referrers and clicks etc. and gives a better understanding of your blog and sets your future plans.
- Contact forms are very crucial for the growth of your blog. Plugins like Contact Form 7, cforms, WP contact form can manage multiple forms and you can also customize the form.
- Social networking is also very vital in this age of digital marketing. Using the plugins like Sociable, Share this, you can automatically add links to your favorite social bookmarking sites on your posts, pages and in your RSS feed.
- If you want to grow your business with your WordPress blog, then you have to take help of some good e-commerce plugins which can help your customers to find suitable products and then pay easily through various online transaction methods resulting in making a handsome income for you. There are several plugins like WordPress eStore, WordPress Simple Paypal Shopping Cart, WP Easy Paypal Payment Accept, etc. that allows you to sell products or services online in just one click.
- You can take help of a membership plugins like Simple Membership Plugin, WordPress eMember which will allow users to be a member of your website to get maximum benefit like getting certain discount coupon codes, get details of the products firsthand, etc.
- You can also start an affiliate campaign which will help you get commission through plugins like WP Affiliate Platform, WordPress Affiliate Link Manager.