23 Sep 30 Useful iPad Apps for Business and Presentation
Apple sold more than 1 million copies of iPads in the first 3 months. This gadget is definitely more than just a larger version of iPhone or iPod touch. With 4x the screen of an iPhone, the iPad’s display is ideal for reading and for presentations.
In today’s post, we’d like to highlight some really useful iPad applications that might replace the things you do daily with your laptop or netbook. With a piece of iPad and these applications, you probably don’t need to carry a laptop around. Here are 30 useful iPad apps for Business and Presentation you might find handy on your next project pitch or business trip.
- Keynote: Keynote is the most powerful presentation app ever designed for a mobile device. It’s the application you know and love on the Mac, but completely reworked from the ground up for iPad.
- Corkulous: Corkulous is incredible idea board for iPad to collect, organize, and share your ideas that feel completely natural.
- Power Presenter: This application is used for Presentation. If you save the powerpoint as PDF file, this app will help you do the presentation on projector. It will automatically detect the projector and send the signal to the projector using the VGA cable.
- Sadun’s Whiteboard: Transform your iPad into a presentation screen with Whiteboard. Whiteboard lets you connect to a TV or projection system using an Apple VGA or composite/component video-out cable and draw directly to an external screen using standard whiteboard markers and erasers.
- Analytics HD: The premier app for Google Analytics, Analytics App, now debuts on the iPad as Analytics HD! See charts and reports like you’ve never seen them before, and share them in a meeting with full screen charts!
- OmniGraffle: Need to create a quick diagram, process chart, page layout, website wireframe, or graphic design? With OmniGraffle, your iPad touch screen is your canvas (or graph paper, or whiteboard, or cocktail napkin.
- OmniGraphicSketcher: Use OmniGraphSketcher for iPad to make elegant and precise graphs in seconds, whether you have specific data to report or a concept to explain.
- IdeaBoards: A simple easy way to put your ideas somewhere. Idea Boards right now offers 4 unique drawing surfaces.
- Numbers: Numbers is the most innovative spreadsheet app ever designed for a mobile device. It’s the application you know and love for the Mac, completely reworked from the ground up for iPad. Tap the bright Multi-Touch display to create compelling, great-looking spreadsheets in minutes.
- Instaviz: INSTAVIZ is diagram sketching for your iPhone. Sketch some rough shapes and lines and Instaviz magically turns them into beautifully laid-out diagrams.
- Roambi-Visualizer: Roambi’s cutting edge mobile dashboards let you touch, turn, analyze and share your company’s latest information on any iPhone or iPad – keeping you connected to your business, anytime and anywhere.
- Priority Matrix: Priority Matrix is an incredibly convenient and powerful “to do list” tool that uses proven time management methods. You can visually and intuitively manage to do items, lists, ideas, project, plans, and activities.
- iThoughtsHD: iThoughtsHD is a mind mapping tool for the iPad. Mindmapping enables you to visually organise your thoughts, ideas and information.
- Pages: Pages is the most beautiful word processing app ever designed for a mobile device. It’s the application you know and love for the Mac, completely reworked from the ground up for iPad.
- FTP on Go Pro: An FTP client for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch. View and edit HTML/CSS/JS/PHP/ASP, or other files on your server with its built in editor to change your website from anywhere. View images and documents (JPG, PDF, DOC, XLS, PPT, etc) too.
- SugarSync: All of your data at your fingertips…anytime, anywhere, from your iPad. With SugarSync, instantly access cloud-synced files, photos and music from all your computers. View files and photos, stream music, and share files (and even complete folders) with friends and colleagues – no tethering required.
- Dragon Dictation: Dragon Dictation is an easy-to-use voice recognition application powered by Dragon NaturallySpeaking that allows you to easily speak and instantly see your text or email messages. In fact, it’s up to five (5) times faster than typing on the keyboard.
- The wall street journal: Experience The Wall Street Journal’s award winning coverage, blending the best of print and online. Touch the stories that matter to you most, get latest news updates and market data throughout the day, and save your favorite articles and sections for later.
- PrintCentral: Print direct to most WiFi printers, or to ALL printers and ANY document type via your Mac/PC, even over 3G. View, store & print email, attachments, documents, files, photos, contacts, web pages and copied items from other Apps, on your iPad.
- MightyMeeting: With MightyMeeting you can store your presentations in the cloud and access them anytime and anyplace from your iPhone or iPad. You can share these presentations via email, blog, Twitter, or Facebook. Most importantly, you can start or join online web meetings directly from your iPad or iPhone.
- WebEx: Attend WebEx meetings on your iPad, wherever you are! Use this application to get the full meeting experience with simultaneous data and audio. Don’t just listen in to a meeting. Join in.
- GoToMeeting: GoToMeeting is the easiest and most convenient way to attend online meetings – and now you can take it to go! Download the free app and join a meeting on your iPad in seconds just by tapping the link in your invitation email. View slide presentations, design mockups, spreadsheets, reports – whatever meeting presenters choose to share on-screen.
- iMeetingPad: iMeetingPad replaces the standard notepad you used to bring to meetings before the iPad era dawned. Does your notepad connect to the projector? Can your notepad bring the applause or laugh track? Can it wake dozing colleagues with a cock crow? iMeetingPad can!
- Skype: Call your Skype contacts wherever you may be – either on 3G or WiFi. It’s completely free to call people on Skype over Wifi and free on 3G.
- SketchyPad: This app will make designers, programmers, interface designers life much easier. Easy-to-use interface and a lot of various stencils will help you to mockup any web sites and apps interfaces.
- iMockups: Mockups provides designers and developers with the ability to quickly draft wireframes for their websites and iPhone/iPad apps. Created exclusively for the iPad, iMockups combines a beautiful interface with intuitive functionality, taking full advantage of the breakthrough touchscreen device.
- Doodle Buddy: Doodle Buddy for iPad is the most fun you can have with your finger—-heck, it’s the most fun you can have with two, three or four fingers! Finger paint with thousands of colors and drop in playful stamps.