07 Sep 5 reasons why WordPress page builders Rock
These days, a typically designed WordPress theme may no longer make a cut. Designers are demanding and expecting more from the themes they install. A theme must now be able to help them create additional pages or customize additional pages fast, easy, without hassle, and most important of all, without getting their hands dirty with the codes.
That’s why page builders are gradually gaining popularity and importance among web designers. Here are some of the key advantages of having page builders instead of creating your own custom pages. Here is the 5 reasons why WordPress page builders rock.
- Low learning curve: No coding knowledge required: If you are a designer who just don’t want to touch codes, there are two things you can do, not amounting to picking up coding lessons. First, you can design the website layout then get a web developer or a conversion service to get the coding done. The second option is to remove the need for codes altogether with a page builder. Fortunately, the latter is a less complicated, rather straightforward affair,with a low learning curve just about anyone can manage.
- Cost Effective: Optimal for clients on budget: With the right tool, you can cut down on the fees required to convert design to code, as well as the time needed to produce a beautiful working layout for your clients. Used well, page builders are great productivity tools that are not only reliable and effective, but also helps keep the project budget under control. Good page builders also work with most existing themes, giving designers more options and at the same time, more control.
- Easy to use: Drag and drop functionality: Drag and drop functionality is a real time saver in any page builder that employs this technique, which is why most of them do. It allows designers tocreate layouts in minutes, with proper design elements close at hand. In some cases, those design elements are already included in a page building package. If you make a mistake while building a page using drag and drop, it can be corrected instantly, and you can quickly and easily cycle through the many options you have until you get the design you want.
- Fast: Create Website Rapidly: Page builders with predefined layouts and design elements enable a designer to build websites in a shorter timespan. The added templates not only enable you to get a project off to a rapid start, but also help you maintain momentum throughout your design effort.
- Versatile and Feature Rich: A page builder that is both adaptable and versatile can help you design websites no matter how unique or complex you want the end results to be. Best of all, many of the features a modern website requires are built into the final product that comes out of a good page builder.