23 Aug Top 10 Most Popular ERP Softwares of 2017
In this article, you can know about the top 10 most popular ERP Softwares which is using around the world. It may help you to get the ERP that you are searching for. Let’s see the list
1. Epicor: Epicor ERP delivers flexible, industry-specific business software that is designed around the precise needs of our manufacturing customers, and is available in the cloud, hosted or on-premises. Epicor ERP provides a proven foundation to leverage new technologies such as the Internet of Things, big data and analytics, social collaboration, and mobility, which all support manufacturers moving towards Industry 4.0 and smart manufacturing initiatives.
2. Infor: Infor Services is a global organization with end-to-end accountability for optimizing the value of your Infor investments.
Infor’s complete product portfolio gives you everything you need to run your day-to-day operations and grow your business for the long-term. Whether you need to optimize vital back-office functions like HR and financials, jumpstart your customer experience, or initiate digital transformation, Infor solutions have you covered. With contextualized business intelligence and social collaboration, our applications help you solve any business problem and are built for secure and scalable cloud deployment.
3. SAP Business One: SAP Business One is an affordable, easy to implement, complete business management solution available on-premise, in the cloud, or powered by SAPs latest in-memory computing database – SAP HANA. There are industry-specific versions of the solution, and it is all designed to grow your business. Sapphire is the leading gold partner for SAP Business.
Important features are:
- Capture all of your business information in a single, scalable system
- Get answers to your most pressing questions with integrated business intelligence
- Give employees on-the-go access to the software via an intuitive mobile app
- Deploy on premise or in the cloud in as little as 2 to 8 weeks*
4. IFS: IFS Applications is a different kind of enterprise resource planning (ERP) software. It is not complex and rigid like some other ERP suites. Rather, it is designed to rapidly adjust to changes in technology and business, maximizing enterprise agility.
IFS Applications is capable of delivering more than just ERP. It has native functionality for enterprise project management (EPM), enterprise asset management (EAM) and service management. The application can be configured for a variety of settings including but not limited to discrete manufacturing, process manufacturing, multi-mode manufacturing, construction and engineering, and esoteric and demanding settings like multi-mode manufacturing, aerospace and defense, engineer, procure construct (EPC) and offshore oil and gas drilling. It is in these demanding settings that combine elements of manufacturing, project management and asset management that IFS Applications is without peer as an ERP solution.
5. Oracle: Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Cloud and Oracle Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Cloud offer a complete, innovative, and proven solution for organizations of all sizes who want to thrive in the digital economy. With industry standards and Modern Best Practice, Oracle is the one cloud for your entire business. Designed to grow with you, it manages accounting, financial planning and analysis (FP&A), revenue recognition, risk management, governance, compliance, procurement, project planning, tax reporting, the financial close, and so much more.
6. NetSuite’s: NetSuite’s ERP solution streamlines back-office processes for growing and midsize businesses. It accelerates business cycles, improves data reliability, and offers higher levels of service to customers, suppliers, and partners. It provides real-time visibility into key business metrics for better, faster decision-making. NetSuite seamlessly ties together accounting/ERP with customer-facing CRM and e-commerce applications allowing you to support your entire business with one system.
7. Microsoft Dynamics: Microsoft Dynamics is a line of integrated, adaptable business management solutions that enable your people to make important business decisions with greater confidence. Microsoft Dynamics works like and with familiar Microsoft software-easing adoption and reducing the risks inherent with implementing a new solution. These solutions automate and streamline financial, customer relationship, and supply chain processes in a way that can help you drive business success.
8. Sage: Sage 300c helps small and medium companies manage their entire business across geographies without the cost or complexity of traditional enterprise resource planning (ERP) software. The preferred solution for tens of thousands of companies across the globe, Sage 300c connects the most important aspects of your business. Sage also has an extensive network of third-party solution providers. Imagine the world where you can run your entire business with a one trusted solution.
9. SysPro: SYSPRO is a highly scalable, industry-built Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software solution that can be deployed in the cloud, on-premise, or accessed via any mobile device. SYSPRO is designed to simplify business complexity for manufacturers and distributors by providing actionable insight that supports effective decision-making, strong cost control, streamlined processes and improved productivity.
10. IQMS: Manufacturing ERP software designed, developed and supported by unique and varied industry specifications in mind. Its comprehensive concept allows for a modular and scalable approach while eliminating third party applications. EnterpriseIQ ERP increases cross department communication with a complete real-time manufacturing, accounting, and supply chain management system that includes modules like Quality, EDI, WMS, production/process monitoring and more.